Check out our reviews here.
Please Click here to see our current offers.
We hope you are loving our new website as much as we enjoyed making it. Some areas of the website and FB shop are still 'works in progress ' so please bear with us while we work to correctly collate and display information for you.
In the meantime we would like to extend a warm welcome to our existing clients, as well any new clients - Welcome :)
Customers have questions, we have the answers. We have collated the most frequently asked questions, for your covenience.
Check out our FAQS here.
Salon Measures which will apply as from Tuesday 26/5/2020. This is to ensure your safety and my safety as well ;)
• If you are unwell, you are expected to CALL at the salon and cancel or reschedule an appointment
• If the client is visibly unwell, we have the right to refuse entry into the salon
• Appointments are only to be made through the salon page Madame Reve - Make-up, Massage & Beauty or by WhatsApp on 99236136
• Walk-ins are not allowed.
• Clients MUST come on time.. not before and not after his/her treatment commencement time
• Clients are to come for their appointment unaccompanied. Children and babies are NOT allowed into the salon. Only the person with an appointment will be permitted.
• MASKS are to be worn BEFORE YOU ENTER
• TEMPERATURE will be taken at the door
• Please WASH your hands and SANITISE with the provided sanitiser
• Client are to come to the salon WITHOUT jewelry, watches or necklaces
• No use of phones are permitted during treatment time. Please place in your pocket before washing and sanitizing your hands
• No handbags if possible
• Payment by transfer is preferable to cash
• No one is allowed in the waiting area
• Conversations are to be limited
• No beverages or refreshments are to be offered to the client. You may bring your own
• You will be provided with your own personal file pack consisting of a nail file and buffer block; which the salon will provide at an extra cost (Eur3). This will be given to the client after the treatment and used again at next treatment.
• Disposable wax pots have been introduced to minimise any possible risk (for eyebrows and upperlip)
• A new wax roller will be used for each client (for body wax) after which will be disposed of in the bin. This is at an additional cost of (Eur2) per roller.
• Our prices have slightly increased to cover some of our cost to keep maximum safety precautions. We are keeping it as low as possible.
• Appointments will be scheduled 15 minutes apart to allow the necessary cleaning and sanitisation in between client.
A collection of our most frequently asked questions
Appointments are given by prior arrangement. Please be at the salon on time for your scheduled appointment.
Cancellation of appointents must be done by telephone call and with 48 hours advance notice, otherwise we may need to charge a 50 % cancellation fee.
Please clean the intended depilation area before you come to the salon and please note that waxing will only be able to be done on skin /hair that has not been shaved for at least two - three weeks, depending on your hair re-growth rate.
Please clean your face before you come to the salon and refrain from wearing makeup, unless otherwise agreed.
Please shave the area to be lasered at least 2-3 days before the appointment. Do not use any depilatory cream as this is contraindicatory to the treatment.
Do not wear any make-up or body creams on the area to be treated.
A consultation is carried out at the beginning of the treatment, however it is of utmost importance to inform the therapist of any medication, changes in medication, other ongoing body treatments or anything else which is relevant.
It is very important not to pluck out any hair in the treatment area in between treatments. This will disrupt the treatment process.
Should the therapist notice any fungal infections, the therapist has the right to cancel any further nail applications until the nail is healed. The therapist will recommend the appropriate home use products and treatments to assist you better.
A consultation sheet together with both parents’ consent, needs to be signed for anyone under the age of 18
Should you have any other questions please do not hesitate to get in touch. We are happy to address any of your concerns. 😊